Skip to main content

Alter Ego: Golden mermaid dreams come true.

Proof that all that glitters is gold.

Meet Alter Ego Nail Enamel, another +Etsy favourite of mine. Discovered at an indie nail polish party held during Cosmoprof (CPNA) Las Vegas, 2013, Alter Ego is hand mixed in small batches.



Fort Knox Quality Control looks shiny yet dries to a matte finish. I applied 3 coats for full opacity. I added a high shine top coat by Glisten and Glow to my middle and ring finger. This is a thicker nail lacquer though it dries level. I find the fewer strokes you use, the easier it levels.





If you're wondering which nail polish mermaids wear, it's Alter Ego CPA! This golden beige base features iridescent shimmer that reflects green, gold and blue. I use three coats for opacity and again this shade looks very shiny but it's not, it dries to a matte finish. It is my experience that Alter Ego lacquers tend to separate easily. Simply roll the bottle between your hands for a few minutes to blend the polish back together.

I can't wait to see that CPNA 2015 brings! xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients