Skip to main content

Brook's Birthday ; A Pacifica Beauty Haul.

Click image to enlarge for detail.


Did you celebrate Brook's birthday and save 20% off your +Pacifica Perfume purchase? Clearly, I couldn't resist.

I was in the market for blue mascara so I selected Aquarian Gaze in Deep and I wanted a golden shimmer powder, leading Golden Lotus to find it's way into my cart, too. Made with coconut water, it will brighten and illuminate my face this winter. However, I wasn't in the market for more lacquer but I added Unicorn Horn nail polish - plus perfume for a friend - to score free shipping.


Click image to enlarge for detail.
Unicorn Horn.
This fabulously iridescent shade is buildable from sheer to slightly moderate. Unicorn Horn looks incredible worn alone, with 3 coats it is quite forgiving to nail blemishes, plus it doubles as a beautiful 1 coat topper to freshen up lacquer whose lost it's luster. This 7-free formula is quick leveling and quick drying. With all +Pacifica Perfume's products, it is 100% vegan and cruelty free. This .45oz bottle retails for $9.00. My pinkie and ring finger have 3 coats and my middle and index have 1.


I am addicted to all things shimmery so it should come as no surprise that I have been waiting for the right time to POUNCE on Golden Lotus. This highlighting powder has been formulated with coconut water and lotus powder, it brightens and illuminates with the perfect amount of glow, not glitter. Don't worry, this is a very noticable hue. Up close, I there's a bit of settlement in my pores but everything kinds of settles in my pores. 

Click image to enlarge for detail.
Golden Lotus.
Golden Lotus is free from talc, carmine, FD&C colour, parabens and petroleum. At .07oz, it was smaller-than-expected (think single pan eyeshadow) especially for for $18.00 but I'd buy it again. It does not come with an applicator. I am using +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Contour/Highlight brush #150.

Click image to enlarge for detail.
Deep - Aquarian Gaze.

Lastly, is this amazing blue mascara. Aquarian Gaze in Deep is a rich navy blue with a tinge of amethyst. I love blue mascara, it's so unexpected. Formulated with coconut oil and without gluten, the wand caught my attention as much as the hue; it will allow me to get deep - no pun intended - into my lash line evenly coating the lashes. It does a great job of separating and extending my lashes - the look incredible long, but I find that the formula doesn't allow me to build volume.


Click image to enlarge for detail.
2 coats of Deep over and under my upper lashes.

The first time I used this, I was able to add no more than 2 coats. The second time, above, I added 2 coats to each side of my lashes. This addition of product was enough of a boost to complete a softer eyeshadow look, but I am left with natural looking lashes which do not match up to my *usual* intense eye makeup. I might have to reserve this for my lower lash line, only. Scent free and non irritating, it does not flake or smudge and removes easily and completely with no tugging and minimal lash loss. I am happy that I gave Aquarian Gaze a go but I will not repurchase. I like a mascara that gives me a fuller effect.

Click image to enlarge for detail.
2 coats of Deep over and under my upper lashes.

I have to say, I love the designs on the packaging as well as each individual vessel. The attention to those details tells me their products are an experience not just a solution or addition to your cosmetic collection. Have your discovered Pacifica Beauty? What has been your favourite product? xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients