Skip to main content

Vegetarian Lash + Lid Makeup Remover by Andalou

I was attracted to Lash + Lid Makeup Remover by +Andalou Naturals because of the use of fruit stem cells. Designed for normal and combination skin, this eye makeup remover is free of gluten, parabens, preservatives, sulfates and phthalates. Plus it's vegetarian, cruelty free, and made in the USA! Not to mention non-GMO verified!

I'm shocked that this makeup remover can cut through my 'waterproof' formulas, too. I apply a little more than 1/2 a pump to a cotton round, fold it over to disperse the product and then apply a blotch of cream to each eye. Starting with the first eye, I gently work the non-diluted cream over my lid and brow and then hold the cotton round in place over my lash line for 10 seconds and sweep it down and away removing my mascara but not my lashes. I repeat the process on my other eye and once done, I fold the cotton round in half adding a small amount of water, I sweep it across both eyes removing any residue remover and makeup.


The cream formula does not make it's way in to my eyes. It never irritates me, and it's never caused any additional breakouts or irritated any breakouts that I have. My skin feels clean, my eyes feel very comfortable, I just love this makeup remover. I will say the pump is not calibrated correctly 1 pump is too much product for both eyes so I end up using just a little more than half a pump for both eyes.

I've turned Franci from The Fashion Palate onto this make up remover which we both purchase at whole foods. Formulated with Apple and grape stem cells, Lash + Lid Makeup Remover is designed to renew dormant cells, repair damage cells, and regenerate healthy cells. It contains certified organic ingredients of açai, Aronia, bearberry, bilberry, black elderberry, goji, rosehips, and sea buckthorn.

From the Brightening Collection, my skin is oxygenated, brightened and nourished. I rate Lash + Lid Makeup Remover by +Andalou Naturals 4.5 stars out of 5. I highly recommend it and you can grab one from +Whole Foods Market for around $13.00. xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients