Skip to main content

Mani Monday: Butter London Scrubbers Review


I had high hopes for these Scrubbers by +butter LONDON.


Scrubbers, our 2-in-1 wipes, are designed to strip away yesterday’s mani and prep your nails for your next bespoke nail creation. All with one little wipe.

I was test driving the new shades that I purchased at +Nordstrom +Westfield Valley Fair and thought this would be the perfect way to test drive the remover from my GWP, too. Instantly I was impressed with the thickness of the pad; I knew it would be able to handle the same spot rubbing over the nail, break down a variety of lacquers. It did a great job of removing non-glitter formulas, however it did not stay moist enough to break down all 10 non-glittered nails. I had to add some of my own remover to the pad so I could finish the last 3. I feel it's more realistic to use 1 Scrubbers per hand, and at 10 pads for $10, this could get expensive, quickly. Do I recommend them? Absolutely! They are perfect as an on-the-go remover or emergency packettes but I'm not going to make them my every time remover because of the monthly cost; I would need 3-4 boxes. I rate Scrubbers 4 solid stars out of 5 and will purchase a full box to have on hand. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients