Skip to main content

My Piperlime Picks include Kate Spade.

You've heard that saying, "Nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy." Well, I have been experiencing this no-buy-regret since late Summer, when I first came across the +kate spade new york Skyline Glow necklace. Discovered at +Nordstrom, it's $349 price tag was well out of my budget. So I kept my fingers crossed that one day, we would run into each other again, at a much lower price.

After Christmas I made a mad search for the Skyline Glow necklace and while I came up empty handed with Nordys, I discovered it at Piperlime. Still out of my reach at $224.99. A few weeks pass and I forget not about the necklace but where I came across it for sale.



How fate intervened.
I have been waiting all Winter for +Piperlime to host their 'Take an additional 60% Off of Clearance' sale. Last year I grabbed an amazing vegan skirt for under $10 and this year, I hit the jackpot again! My $567 valued haul included (2) Piperlime Collection pieces, a sequins skirt and a gold dress, and at the last minute I crossed paths with that
 +kate spade new york necklace. Once I signed in to check out, it popped up in the 'Recently Viewed' footer.

It can't be! But it was! Hidden from main view, it was included in the 60% off sale and available for purchase at $89.99. I decided to treat to myself, as a 40th Birthday Present. In the end my cart came to $113.97. I redeemed another $5 Gap Rewards, earned when I purchased the jeans and tights at GAP a few days earlier, bringing my $567 cart to $108.97. What was in your haul? xoxo •Nancy-Lee




Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients