Skip to main content

Widening the GAP on Winter and Summer Savings.

We were waiting for Lush to open their doors for business, +Gap took advantage of the early morning shoppers in their wing and let us in '15 minutes early'. +Franci was eyeing a red jacket in the window and I had Gap Rewards wanting to be spent, so win win!! While she skipped the jacket, I took advantage of the additional 60% off sale and scored a $19.95 pair of black ribbed tights with pin-dot thread embellishment for $6.39. They are a beautiful find to carry me through the rest of Winter. Then there was the matter of the $69 cropped jeans with a rolled hem, perfect for Spring / Summer for $12.00 after the discount! In the end, I redeemed a $5 Gap Rewards and paid a total of $13.39 out of pocket. Holla!! How did you do? xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients