Skip to main content

Argan Wear, Touch Of Gold by Physicians Formula

The Midas Touch.
Physicians Formula Argan Wear in Touch Of Gold


I gently turn the bottle so the oxides blend evenly as everything tends to settle. Unscrew the cap and drip 4 drops onto your finger tips and apply to the area you are looking to luminize in a patting motion, not a rubbing one. and yes, there will be a lot of glitter on your fingers, but it comes off easily with soap and water.


Argan Wear in Touch Of Gold is super lightweight with lots of slip. It sits on the surface of my skin longer than I like which is why I use it on my body, not my face. Odorless and non-staining, I have not experienced transfer with Argan Wear, however I mainly keep it on my chest and shoulders, where clothing is not touching.

Click image to enlarge for detail.

It's gorgeous, grab it if you can! Ingredients: Argania Spinoza (Argan) Kernel Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides. Argan Wear in Touch Of Gold is Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Non-comedogenic xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients