Skip to main content

Yoga Mat Renew :: A Manduka Must Have.

Whether your moving through a vinyasa flow or coming in to Shavasana, that funky smell? It's your mat! Think about it, when was the last time you cleaned your yoga mat? And I mean cleaned; Hot soapy water with a dry by sunlight? Probably never, right?

Meet Mat Renew by @MandukaYoga. This all-purpose yoga mat cleaner is formulated with organic essential oils to naturally clean and disinfect, leaving your mat smelling fresh. Simply spray Mat Renew on your yoga gear after your session and wipe down with a dampened cloth.

Available in 3 scents: Tranquil Lavender, Soothing Citrus, and my personal favourite: Energizing Gingergrass! Mat Renew is available in a 2oz bottle tucks easily into my yoga bag for on-the-go refreshening and retails for only $5. Trust me, your nose and the noses of those around you will be thankful. 



xoxo Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients