Skip to main content

Karma :: It's everywhere you want Lush to be



Continuing my love/hate relationship with +LUSH, #Karma perfume is a must-have for any sexy raver who doesn't want to smell like a sweaty raver!! This eccentric hippy scent comes from a blend of patchouli, sweet orange and lemongrass. Mostly patchouli! 😛 I like the solid formulation because it is easy to take on the go - the vessel is the size of a quarter - and will never leak. A little goes a long way. xoxo •Nancy-Lee





Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients